There are several ways on how to cure back acne. Bacne – a short term for back acne is just like any ordinary forms of acne. It can appear as pimples, blackheads, pustules or in severe cases it would look like an acne cyst. This commonly appears during puberty when the sebaceous gland starts to function aggressively. Male, female, teenagers or adult, back acne does not have a particular range of age nor gender and practically can affect anybody. Below are some ways to treat bacne.
1. Wear cool clothes and put some powder at your back to prevent perspiration. This is a vital way on how to cure back acne. Change clothes if you have perspired too much on it to prevent further back acne build up.
2. After doing a vigorous activity, you would probably give off too much sweat. Take a shower immediately or if not possible, wipe your perspiration using towels with soft fabric such as cotton.
3. Pat dry you skin after taking a shower. Do not rub the towel. It might irritate your skin and cause inflammation on your back acne.
4. If your back acne is not yet severe, you may still use anti-bacterial cleansers that are designed for facial acne. Nowadays, there are also anti-acne soaps that can be used not just for the face but for body as well. Avoid using regular soap. These soaps may not meet the demands that your sensitive skin needs.
5. Avoid carrying back packs until your back acne clears up. This would prevent your back from heating up which results to more perspiration and breeding ground for bacteria that causes back acne.
6. One of the best ways on how to cure back acne properly is to use gels or creams containing at least 10 percent benzoyl peroxide. They can be bought at drugstores even without any prescriptions from a dermatologist (skin doctor).
7. Studies show that benzoyl peroxide works better when used with products having alpha-hydroxy. This will heal and dry up back acne two times faster.
8. Some people also have natural techniques on how to cure back acne. One home remedy for treating back acne is to use homemade Sodium Hydrixide (Lye) soap while adding some tea tree oil in it. This does not dry and heal acne faster but would definitely give you a softer skin.
9. Exfoliate once a week. If you don’t want to spend money on buying expensive body scrubs, you may use sugar instead to take off all those dead skin cells. Do it on the affected area such as back and buttocks.
10. You may seek professional help in case of very severe back acne. Theirs is nothing to be ashamed about. Dermatologists are willing to help people suffering this kind of skin problem. They would probably recommend medicines that needs prescription, antibiotics that should be taken orally, topical treatments, retinol or even oral contraceptives (for female only).
So there you go. These are only ten of the most effective ways on how to cure back acne.
back acne, cure back acne, acne